1. What is your favorite song?
Goodness. You know how many favorite songs I have? “All the Same” by the Annie Moses Band, “Little Balloon” and “Faint Not” by Jenny and Tyler, “10,000 Reasons” by Matt Redman… *chatters out a whole list*
2. What is your favorite dessert?
Formerly, I would have said anything chocolate, but right at this moment… Cheesecake. Or Creme Brulee.
3. What ticks you off?
Being in charge (or thinking I’m in charge), and someone walks up and starts trying to take over. And bad grammar.
4. When you’re feeling upset what do you do?
Sulk. Vent to people over Facebook, etc. If I’m normal amount upset, that is. If I’m super upset, you’ll probably never know it because I’ll hide it until I’m alone and then lay on my bed and listen to music until I’ve cried it all out.
5. What’s your favorite pet?
All my pets are in pet heaven now, but it would be my doggie, Prince. That thing was the stubbornest dog I’ve ever met. Wouldn’t come to you for his life, but he would for food. Loved ducks. Highly protective. Did I mention stubborn?
6. Do you prefer to wear white or black?
Anything but black, simply because I wear it all the time. But really, I like black better than white. But I don’t want more of it.
7. What’s your attitude?
I try to be joyful in all things.
8. What place, object, scenario, etc. would you describe as perfection?
Communion during church at the Fine Arts Summer Academy; singing a cappella in 4 part harmony in the fellowship of like minded Christians, partaking in communion? Sheer bliss.
9. What is/are your guilty pleasure(s)?
Writing stories when I’m supposed to be studying… and creamer in my hot chocolate.
10.What is your favorite pastime?
Writing. Writing whatever comes to mind. Writing on whatever paper I have available.
1. I love to sing, but I have very very low confidence when it comes to my voice.
2. I adore Pinterest.
3. I’ve always had a desire for recognition/simple conversation/a smile from those that are older then I am. When I was little, I loved the attention of the teenagers at our church. Now, I look up to those in their 20s/30s… seriously, a real conversation with someone that age, and I’m like, “My life has been made”.
4. I don’t really have a fashion sense of my own. I like what I see people I love wearing. Tutus, lacey tops, mint skinny jeans… If I love you and you wear it, I’ll find something to wear similar to it. Just how I work.
5. I’m both an introvert and an extrovert, depending on the situation. I’ll talk your ear of in a quiet area, but I’ll be strangely silent in a noisy one. I like to be home, but if I’m home, I’m on Facebook, socializing.
6. I’m both left brained and right brained. I’m very analytical, but very creative. I have trouble doing things that are purely creative or purely analytical.
7. When I was in 4th grade, I wrote a research paper on Helen Keller. I’m very proud of my 9 year old self.
8. I love my typewriter. I’m waiting for the ribbon to come in so I can actually use it.
9. I like reading gory stuff. I also like writing it.